Please read the following Member Agreement
All members are covered by U3A Trust Liability Insurance and by applying for membership agree to :
1. Abide by the rules & guiding principles of the U3A movement and terms & conditions of the West Pennine Villages U3A constitution.
2. Always act in the best interests of the U3A and not do anything to bring the U3A into disrepute.
3. Treat everyone with respect & courtesy at all times, adhering to West Pennine Villages U3A policies & codes.
4. Implement all health & safety instructions / guidelines as and when provided.
5. Comply with and support the decisions of the Committee.
6. Advise the membership secretary of any change in Personal Contact Details.
7. Carry Membership Card to all meetings and Group Activities.
8. Pay all necessary fees and subscriptions in a timely manner.
9. Observe the West Pennine Villages U3A “Code of Conduct for All Members”. Click the following link to view the code of conduct. Alternatively you can request a copy from the membership secretary.
If you agree to the above, please click here to join.