This accessibility statement applies to the West Pennine Villages u3a website.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours and contrast levels
- change the text size
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader
We’ve also tried to make the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice you might find useful on making your device easier to use.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some of our older documents are in PDF format and may not be fully accessible to screen reader software
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.